|Submit a paper Request more information Read my résumé|
Your good thoughts in good English.
I’ve helped dozens of customers with their dissertations, theses, articles for professional journals, and business and personal correspondence.
· Proofreading: Correcting only errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
· Content: Eliminating awkward phrases, checking logic of argument and structure of paper
· Formatting: Ensuring conformity to requirements (APA, CMS, Turabian); also table of contents, indexing
· Budget editing: The best possible service for whatever amount you want to pay
How it works
After you send me your paper, I will edit a representative sample (up to 25% or 10 pages) and send it back to you, telling you
· what the charge would be for that sample
· when I can get the finished product back to you
· the maximum final charge
If you are satisfied, you can tell me to continue working, and that will constitute a commitment on your part to pay for the finished product and a commitment on my part to return the finished product at or before the time I agreed to. The total charge will be no more than the estimated amount. If you like the final result, you pay; if you don’t like it, you don’t pay (for longer papers, see Payment). Either way, you keep the finished product.
I prefer to return work first and then receive payment from satisfied customers. However, no one is perfect: I can’t please everyone, and not everyone is honest. For longer papers, therefore, I will submit sections of a chapter or so at a time and require payment for the work I’ve done before continuing.
You may pay by PayPal or personal check.
Earn up to $50 of free editing!
You can earn up to $50 of free editing by recommending me to a friend. For every $2 they pay me, I’ll give you $1 off future editing charges up to $50. So if your friend pays for $100 dollars of editing, you’ll get $50 of editing free.
This site is © Copyright Henry Whitney, ESL Editing Service 2004-2005.